The SpinRamp Listen module features state of the art capabilities to listen to social and search conversations across multiple networks. Here is a high level feature summary with more new features being added all the time!
- Summarized Stats – reach, posts, reach, users and impressions.
- Share of Retweet – track share of original posts vs retweets
- Daily Performance – track posts by hour, day, week or month.
- Top Contributors – identify prospective customers, influencers
- Related Tag Cloud – related tags for follow-on tracker use.
- Keyword Tag Cloud – related keywords
- Recent Timeline – most recent posts (spam filtered)
- Most Shared Posts – identify viral, popular posts.
- Most Shared URLs – identify URLs or articles that are viral, popular.
- Geo Heat map – identified geographic regions and locales
- Top Influencers – identify the most influential social users.
- Share – share your reports as a Live page or a PDF
- Download – download data for downstream analysis.
- Advanced, Multi-lingual
- Sampling Options
- Sparse Text Optimized
- Expanding Data Sets
- Social Networks – supported for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Multi-lingual – full multi-lingual sentiment analysis.
- Selections – by Hashtag, Keyword, Account, Mention or URL
- Timed / Continuous – run tracker for a fixed time period or non-stop.
- Trackers – run multiple trackers – one for each Selection
- Geo-fencing – target specific regions using Google Maps.
- Filter – by network, popularity, sentiment, spam.
- By User – view all relevant content summarized by User
- Engage – reply, retweet and like posts by users and influencers.
- Spam – mark users as spam, filter our spam content